27 June 2008

Blondie

During the day it is typical for me to be typing away on my laptop as my boyfriend is sitting at his desk typing away on his Mac. A few weeks ago as I was walking through the room, I spied the fabulous Debbie Harry staring back at me from his screen. Since she's one of my all time favorite fashion icons, I was excited to learn he was working on the design for the Parallel Lines Deluxe Collector's Edition package (see more designs here). Check out some of the final product below. Don't you love the shot where she's pinning her dress shorter for the photo shoot? The CD is available now for all of you Blondie fans out there.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her too!
nice blog and very nice clothes!
greetz!

Anonymous said...

i adore her too. she's stunning and i agree, a style inspiration.

btw, you've one of the best fashion blogs i've ever come across, awesome shoots, and beautiful clothes. am adding you to my blogroll!

AlicePleasance said...

Oh great job! I adore her and all the songs. Sunday Girl is MY song indeed ;-)

christina said...

WOW, as an aspiring graphic designer I'm really impressed by his simple use of type, ephasis, and design for this! And it helps that I'm a total whore for Blondie. ♥

In Yr Fshn said...

What a wonderful case! And, sartorially speaking, pinning the dress up was a good idea. I like it shorter on her...