28 July 2008

Monday's Contest

collage5x8

When I first started Sally Jane Vintage, I thought that creating a Myspace page would be the perfect way to spread the word about all my plans. Well, a year later, I've finally completed my profile, uploaded photos and set my page into action. I know, it only took me an entire year! Better late than never, right? ;) The only thing is I don't have any friends yet. Wanna be my friend? Today's contest is super simple - just sign up to be my Myspace friend in the next 24 hours and you're automatically registered to win one of three prizes I've hand picked on my vintage shopping adventures. Thanks a million!

9 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

I sent you a request right now :-)

Anonymous said...

yay for myspace. you're now my friend. ;)

Anonymous said...

i added you! i really want to meet up sometime girl. haha, seriously. i would absolutely LOVE to photograph you for one of my school photoshoots.

Ashleigh said...

awww I don;t have a myspace account- only facebook =(

michelle said...

I asked to be your friend :D

Lily said...

done and done!
hope you'll be my friend!

Anonymous said...

added!

xo, tara said...

good thing i was one of your first! myspace bff's! haha. just don't let myspace suck your soul dry.

Angie said...

I just added you on myspace! :)