10 September 2009

I'm Still Here!

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and well wishes after my last post. Yes, I'm finally feeling better and no, not to worry, it wasn't swine flu or anything that horrific. Taking a couple of days off from life has put me farther behind that I'd like to admit. So much for a quick recovery! A shop update and photos of the house are still to come. I promise!

rachel-comey-street-style-models-sm[1]

It seems like I've pulled my head out of the sand just in time for the start of New York Fashion Week. Honestly, who could be thinking about spring when it's just beginning to feel like fall?! I can't imagine I'll be able to muster much interest in the collections right now. I'm much more curious to see what people are wearing to the shows since they're likely to be sporting looks appropriate for the early fall New York weather. Here are a few looks from the Rachel Comey show. Looks like chambray is going to be just as popular for fall as it was for spring! :)

rachel-comey-street-style-blake-english-sm[1] (2)

10 comments:

Loni said...

It's good to hear that you're o.k now
I wish I could be in NYC right now!!
The summer here seems to stay in my country for more 2 months but actually I'm fine with that cause the fall in Israel isn't fall and it's hardly rainy here so if I can go swimming in the blazing sun it's perfect for me.

Loni.
(a First GIVEAWAY in my blog)

Marcia B. said...

Glad you're feeling better!! xx

Amy P. said...

It's good to hear you're feeling better! Love the pictures you featured. I'm really interested in chambray now actually, haha. Seeing it everywhere!

Anonymous said...

fashion is very irritating in that sense that its always like half a year ahead

christine said...

i know this is kind of irrelevant to this post, but....
<3 MAD MEN!!! (so cute when pete and wife were doing the charleston!)

k, hope you're well!

leonbasin said...

very useful post, thanks a lot... Find more coupons and deals at CouponPundits

Isabel said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Unknown said...

I love the jeans outwear!
And that two models with stripes tee look kewll!!

Sarah said...

I love the striped tees!!looking good!

Lacey Starr said...

Oh! I really like the pants in the last picture. Glad that you're well again.