22 September 2009

Luella

Untitled-2

I know I keep saying that I'm all about fall right now - and I am! But... I couldn't help but notice the spring 2010 (doesn't that sound way too futuristic?) collection from Luella. I've always been a big fan of the line but sometimes it sways a bit too into cutesy territory for me. This collection however seem just right. I love the 60s style suits and jackets. So many of them could work perfectly for fall with tights and a nice pair of oxford heels. I think that's really what's drawing me in - the fact that even though it's technically a spring line, I could see myself wearing the pieces now.

Untitled-1

15 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

Oh my! She's my fav for sure!

Ashley said...

lovely collection! I love the colours and the bows on the head!

Amy // The Girl In The Bowler Hat said...

It's quite scary that you've blogged on this, Ive just spent around 2 hours on the internet at school deciding to use this designer as inspiration for my textiles project! :)

I love her designs. All the collections are amazing!

xxxx

Karen said...

OMG, this collection just blew my mind a little. So vintagey! I even kind of love the red eyeshadow (kind of)!

BB said...

Oh goodness. I want the first dress (please oh please) and that blue coat!? Just the right mix of girly and flowy structure.

I'm in love.

Take a peek at my bargain-y ways?

~BB

http://www.bargainbex.blogspot.com/

calivintage said...

yes! i love luella! i was sooo in love with her s/s '08 and '09 collections! she really does spring well!

and i love the polka dots and bows! a little bettie rubble for good measure! ;)

calivintage said...

oh wait! i spoke too soon! jeremy scott actually did FLINSTONES. straight up. craziness.

Anonymous said...

I always adore luella, the colors are fantastic here!

Lexie said...

uuuugh spammers!

also i cannot even wrap my head around 2010. or spring time for that matter.

Anonymous said...

i adore luella & i love this collection...i was just about to post about it on my blog actually!! :)

Isabel said...

Haha! Wow, that spammer must've wanted some fun pretty badly.

Lacey Starr said...

These are fabulous and I even love the bright eyeshadow shades.

Safia said...

their cuts are great, nothing to say it!
and the colors are very soft and romantic ... I love this brand!

Amy P. said...

I love the beige tones and suits in this collection. Stunning.

piglet said...

Those colours are so fun! I love all the coats.