23 December 2009

Happy Holidays!

Untitled-2
Bright and early in the morning we're packin' up the car and heading south to spend the holiday weekend with my family (the two and four legged varieties). I haven't been much in the Christmas spirit yet but I expect that to change the minute we reach my parents cabin. And it'll be a welcome break from the snow! I'll be away from the blog for a couple of days as we relax and enjoy the weekend, but we plan on taking loads of photos while we're there so I should have lots to share when I return.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

12 comments:

Whimsy said...

love love love the retro t.v....
happy holidays!!
-whimsy
www.littlemisswhimsy.com

Sidewalk Chic said...

Adorable family photo. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

the spectator said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! :o)

Lacey Starr said...

I love old photos, Christmas ones feel extra special. Merry Christmas!

Toosdai said...

old christmas photos and reel-to-reel video is the best. my mom grew up catholic in the 60s, and christmas and easter were a HUGE deal. i love shifting through the old photos with the scalloped edges and fading colors.

happy holidays to you, and have a lovely break from the snow!

Karin said...

Merry Christmas. I hope you'll have lots of fun and have a wonderful time with your loved ones.

morgan said...

Have a great holiday!

Fian said...

the TV,,like it too much!

merry christmas dear..

just visit my blog,,i featured you on my blog dear,,
<3

svenskaussie said...

Happy Holidays to you too SJ, hope you have a great holiday. It was a stunning Xmas here in Auckland New Zealand, warm and sunny, complete with a walk to the beach to work of Xmas lunch. Meri Kirihimete (which means Merry Christmas in Maori). Svenskaussie

Clusterfly said...

Happy Holidays to you!

Christina said...

so cute!! merry christmas!

http://hauteandfauxie.blogspot.com/

Aubrey Mayne said...

You've got some nifty vintage finds.

http://aubreydoesthings.blogspot.com/