23 February 2010

Samantha Pleet Spring 2010

Samantha Pleet - Spring 2010 from Samantha Pleet on Vimeo.

The Samantha Pleet video for her Spring collection paints a pretty picture of swimming in creeks, lying in sunlit fields and sitting around campfires. All things I would love to do right about now. I'm really smitten with that red striped dress but fear it would be too short in real life to pass as a dress. The little rompers are just perfect and I'm sort of kicking myself for never grabbing the Rapscallion one from UO last year. Maybe they'll have one again?

samantha pleet

15 comments:

Gant Trousers said...

I really like the outfits here, especially that striped dress in the first row

Floddertje said...

So pretty!

Maria Confer said...

All these spring collections are making me daydream about warmer days.

Beautiful carefree looks. Adore the rompers and little black bow dress.

Lulu Letty

Leah Harrison said...

Aodrable! I love that striped dress and black romper. Where can we buy these things from? Do they have a website?

Rosie said...

These are all so comfy looking. Perfect for those uncomfortable hazy hot summer days!

Anonymous said...

love all the dresses!! so cute collection

M. said...

I NEED those yellow shorts in my wardrobe.

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

sarah said...

Great photo spread and adorable model!

AlicePleasance said...

The outfit in the second picture is so Jane Birkin!

BB said...

the second to last piece with the bow collar has me wishing it were spring right now so i could wear it a little too frequently because it's just that pretty!

Meg said...

That video makes me unable to wait for summer and camping!

Melina said...

This just makes me so excited for spring!!

teatoastblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I saw the first dress lovely. So cute. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

Mystery Flight Vintage said...

so much simple goodness.

Elo Coquette said...

The video is so beautiful ! please please please, spring, come to me ! ok now i wanna hang out with a floral printed dress and no shoes, no tights, no coat BUT with the 8°c outside, this is not gonna happen !
Winter in france is a bit too long.
xx

•• http://www.lescoquettes.fr ••