25 May 2010

The Last of Lyell

love lyell... from lyell on Vimeo.



The news of Lyell's demise is just too sad for words! Even though the real thing has always been out of my price range, the photos from the lookbooks alone are enough inspiration to get me through season after season. I wish I was in NYC to check out the final days of the sale. I'm betting there are some (relative) bargains to be found. At least they keep adding new pieces to the Fletcher line at UO. I have a feeling that's about as close as I'll ever get to owning a piece of Lyell.

3 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

this is soooo sad! their clothes (and images of the clothes) were so brilliant.

AlicePleasance said...

So sad indeed!
But isn't the song Love Letter by Nick Cave??

Every Little Counts said...

what a sad but beautiful video.