22 February 2011

Wishing I Was There...

a
Via Rag Pony... Photographer: Chelsea Jade Metcalf, Styling: Emma Gleason, Model: Gina Morissey

Today I had big plans of shooting spring pieces with a couple of friends modeling but our plans were hampered by... more snow! Everyone was snowed in so the day didn't quite go as hoped. I did, however, get quite a bit of work done and I think I've got the new look for the Etsy updates down pat. I'm sure I'll tweak it a bit as I go but I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with today. I'll reveal it on the blog soon!

While I was working away in my office, I was secretly dreaming about being somewhere like this. Green grass, blue skies, little white dresses and bare legs. It looks just about perfect!

b

6 comments:

Lexie said...

i saw some of these dreamy images on tumblr today! ooo warm weather ... where are you?!

Sara said...

The snow in Lanc today was such a drag! I was not to pleased to be shoveling out my parking space...AGAIN. Thanks for sharing the sunny pictures, hope we get some sunshine again soon!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I definitely feel your pain-- all our snow leftover from the blizzard finally melted last week, we frolicked in 45 degree weather, then got another dose of snow yesterday. Ah well, only another month until Spring right?

Baiba said...

Oh, we still have a lot of snow and -24'C in the nights. I can only dream about spring, but I wish you have a wonderful springtime! :)

Rosaspina Vintage said...

I saw these images last night, they're beautiful! I love these white dresses.

SoOhCliché said...

I love the atmosphere of those pictures very much ! It reminds me of my childhood holidays in Britanny. Although the weather is sometimes grey and rainy there, there's always a beauty to the lanscape, some kind of depth and mystery...