31 August 2012

Secret South


Untitled-2

I hadn't planned on posting yet another collection this week but then an email landed in my inbox announcing the new collection from Secret South, formerly known as Secret Squirrel. I have to say I like the new name better. I never thought the name quite fit since it's a bit whimsical and the clothes are anything but. I love this collection, as I have every collection they've done without fail. The prints are wonderful and I think some of these pieces may even have me considering the color orange, something I don't think I've ever worn.

Untitled-1

2 comments:

xy said...

cool stuff, i would love to wear that almost white suit. love it!

Stop Whispering

Domonique Wilson said...

Love the simple silhouettes and prints, hadn't heard of this brand before so thanks for sharing.

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

x