27 May 2013

Very Cheesy


a

Last week Tom was away on a photography assignment in Madison, Wisconsin for a couple of days.  Before he left, I jokingly told him to bring home some cheese!  Well, little did I know he would take that seriously and return with a bag full of artisan cheeses that he picked out from Fromagination.  We waited to unwrap and devour each one until we had some perfect weather last night for a backyard picnic.  Along with a bottle of wine and a bowl full of fresh strawberries we had Cave Aged Bandaged Cheddar, Foenegreek Gouda and Cranberry Chipotle Cheddar.  They were all amazing, but I think the Cave Aged  Cheddar was our favorite.  I don't know if either of us will end up back in Madison any time soon, but if we do, a trip to Fromagination is definitely on our list of places to visit.

b

3 comments:

MarieBayArea said...

Cheesy goodness...

sweet harvest moon said...

Looks delicious!

Dani said...

This is so fun! I love to spoil myself by buying a few new cheeses if I find a lovely cheese shop, and having a bottle of wine and just spending the afternoon tasting and relaxing.

<3 dani
www.shopdisowned.com
http://disownedclothing.blogspot.com