09 July 2013

Raquelle

a

The story of Raquelle begins, "The Raquelle collection was born on a breezy, sunny, summer morning."  This seems terribly appropriate since the clothes are begging to be worn on just such a day.  The line was created in 2008, almost by accident after a stranger offered to order three dresses like the one the designer was wearing and had designed for herself.  

I have Alabama in August on my mind every day  right now as we prepare for our trip and have a packing list that reads something like this:  breezy dresses, loose blouses, comfortable shorts.  It would be nice if something from this collection would find its way into my suitcase. 

b

2 comments:

Sandra said...

great collection!

we're having a heat wave in paris too and all i can think about is loose, breezy stuff.

too bad all this cool silk designer stuff is so pricey! (i mean it's pretty cheap for what it is but out of my league for sure)

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

love the breezy pieces and nice cuts, and classic colors and prints. sometimes harder to find simple things like this nowadays.
My blog: Cuddly Cacti
My E-Shop: Mitla Moda